I'm soooo happpy :) I was changing Bubba's diaper and the phone rang at 11:00pm tonite. Guess Who it Was ????? Yeppers you are right it was my Best Friend and Husband Kevin I got to hear his voice for about 3-5 mins and say I love you. You don't know how good it felt just to hear him. I miss hearing him talk and this was the best suprise I have gotten in along time.
Now I understand what people mean that you will cherish any call you receive from your soldier.Because right now I'm on cloud nine.
I just need to add I called my mom to tell her the great news that I finally got to talk to Kev and she burst my bubble by saying you've been talking to him online so what difference does this make. Well im'ing is one thing hearing his voice is totally different.
May the 4th be with you!
13 years ago








No comments:
Post a Comment