CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

January 05, 2011

Patience

My world for this year is Patience.

Patience means a lot in my life. 

I need Patience to be a better mom and wife. To finish what I start. To learn and grow as a woman.

So for me I will look deep inside myself everyday and learn to have Patience. Yes it will be hard but life is a journey and everyone needs a little Patience. So Gods willing next year when I reflect back on my 39 year of life I will see that I did learn Patience.


1 comment:

JustYolie said...

I love your post. Patience. That's a wonderful but difficult word. I need patience in everything I do in life.
Thank you for visiting me and leaving a comment. I'm now following you. :)

A Military Wife's Prayer Author Unknown

Give me greatness of heart to see,The difference between duty and his love for me.
Give me understanding so that I may know,When duty calls him, he must go.
Give me a task to do each day,To fill the time while he is away.
When he's in a foreign land,Keep him safe in your loving hand.
And Lord, when duty is in the field,Please protect him and be his shield.
And Lord, when deployment is so long,Please stay with me and keep me strong.
Powered By Blogger

counter