We attended Town and Country Days 2008 on Friday and Saturday in Kerk Minnesota.
On Friday Evening was the Kiddie Parade and The Parade of Tractors. Also was the Watermelon Feed and The FireMen Waterhose Challenge and a Dunk Tank and a few kids games.
Ashllie and Kevin Jr were in the parade they had a sign on the stroller that said Support The Troops with a Yellow Ribbon and an American Flag. Ashllie wore shorts and a white tee with an American flag and a Camouflage vest. Kevin Jr wore a Camouflage onesie with tan shorts and his Camouflage baseball cap he looked so cute. It was a fun event and I'm glad they were in the parade.
On Saturday we got picked up and were at the city park from 11:00 am till 7:30 pm it made for a long day but it was worth it to see my kids happy.
We ate lunch at the park served by the Lions it was Pork Sandwiches with baked beans and chips and milk. We walked around the booths at the park and I bought Ashllie 2 rings for 1.00 and a snowcone and gave Ashllie some money for the kiddie games.
Kevin Jr took a good 2 hour nap before the big parade started and when it did he did just what we thought would happen.
My baby doesn't like the sirens going off the scared him and he was a screaming but once all the firetrucks and rescue trucks had past he was good to go. Ashllie was in the parade with the parade with the Girl Scouts.
After the parade was done we ate at supper at the park that the Kerk Firemen served hamburger's and chips and beans and lemonade.
When all was said and done we had a nice time only one key factor was missing and that was Kevin I wish he could have been here. We took tons of pictures for him to see.That and I put sunblock on my kids and I forgot to use someone myself so I burnt my arms a bit.
I will be adding pictures once I figure out how to.
May the 4th be with you!
13 years ago








No comments:
Post a Comment