Junior had his sedation hearing tests yesterday it took 2 doses of Chloral Hydrate before he drifted off into Dream Land.
They performed 2 different tests the Auditory Brainstem Response and the Oto-Acoustic Emission.
Thanks to God we where told that our little boy doesn't need hearing aids and has good hearing!!!
It took 25 mins to get Junior to wake up out of the sedation sleep so he could be released from the Dr. then he went back to sleep at 3:30 and woke up at 7:30pm.
We feel so blessed to know that his hearing is good. Now to figure out why he still isn't talking much, he babbles all the time in a loud voice and he does talk some and know's quite a few words but he doesn't always use them. He has finally started saying Please and Thank You without being prompted too. I know he has Sensory Disorder but when I ask what else is happening with him I'll told we don't know other then Delayed Development. We were told before he isn't autistic but somedays I wonder if the doctors were wrong. I guess I will just have to keep making sure he continues with the help he is already getting and find out if there is anything else we can do for our son.
May the 4th be with you!
13 years ago








No comments:
Post a Comment