CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

February 17, 2011

Still Shaken and Yet So THANKFUL Tonight!

I don't even now how to put this into words. I'm still shaken about what happened this afternoon and what may of happened to our family today. Around 3:00 pm my hubby Kevin went on the roof of the garage to get the Snow off the house. About 15 minutes later I hear him screaming MELISSA call 911 call 911 NOW!!! First thing that came to my mind was he must of fallen off the roof which would have been bad in itself but it turned out it was worse.

My husband  accidentally hit the GAS Line or in Our case Propane Line to our House. Kevin the children and I went to the Catholic Church until Help arrived. The Rescue Squad came they turned off the Propane and told us they would have to get a couple parts and come back and fix the line. Which they did and we were able to go back inside the house and resume our normal routine. I'm still scared of the What If's I could have lost my husband today :( our house could have Exploded with us in it. Thanks to The Good Lord Above he saved my FAMILY and Protected Us.

I ask anybody reading this too PLEASE be Careful around GAS Lines,Propane Lines,Electric Lines because you never know when something Like this will Happen.

2 comments:

JustYolie said...

Thank God all of you are safe and sound!

Percy said...

Glad to hear you are all safe and sound!

A Military Wife's Prayer Author Unknown

Give me greatness of heart to see,The difference between duty and his love for me.
Give me understanding so that I may know,When duty calls him, he must go.
Give me a task to do each day,To fill the time while he is away.
When he's in a foreign land,Keep him safe in your loving hand.
And Lord, when duty is in the field,Please protect him and be his shield.
And Lord, when deployment is so long,Please stay with me and keep me strong.
Powered By Blogger

counter