CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

February 24, 2015

04/25/2007

I have been having symptoms for the last week and a half. So when I went into see my OB/GYN nurse practioner I ask for a pregnancy blood test. At first she only wanted to do a urine test but finally changed her mind. Went down to the lab and was told the dr would call with the results within an hour. So we came home and started watching the Night at the Museum when I answer the phone and its the nurse calling with the results. I ask ok what was the result and she said Congratulations you are Pregnant. Would you like to schedule your first appointment. So we scheduled it for Friday April 27,2007.
I was sitting next to my hubby and said guess what we are Pregnant again. Then I called my parents and told them as well.
Later in the afternoon when Ashllie was done with school we walked over to the Catholic Church I lite a candle and said a prayer to mother mary and jesus and got some holy water and blessed my tummy and my body and blessed ashllie and our house.

No comments:

A Military Wife's Prayer Author Unknown

Give me greatness of heart to see,The difference between duty and his love for me.
Give me understanding so that I may know,When duty calls him, he must go.
Give me a task to do each day,To fill the time while he is away.
When he's in a foreign land,Keep him safe in your loving hand.
And Lord, when duty is in the field,Please protect him and be his shield.
And Lord, when deployment is so long,Please stay with me and keep me strong.
Powered By Blogger

counter