DAposted on 11/02/2007Sometimes I don't like this site I had already typed this and yet it didn't save.
. So here it goes again I went to DA today I lost 3 pounds,Blood Pressure is Normal. Had NST and Jr. was sleeping so Dr buzzed him and he woke up. His heart rate ranged from 120-160. Dr said he looked great on the test. Then we did the BioPhysical Ultrasound and Jr is laying crisscross his head is on the left under my ribs and his body and legs are on the right. Jr weighed 1650 grams so 3lbs and 6 ounces. Dr said he is stilling shooting for Jr. to be here via C-section on December 27th,2007 and est. he will weigh between 7lbs to 7lbs and 8ozs. I go again next week for another Nst. Then I start going twice a week for NST and during the second appointment of that week a Biophysical Ultrasound.
A Military Wife's Prayer Author Unknown
Give me greatness of heart to see,The difference between duty and his love for me.
Give me understanding so that I may know,When duty calls him, he must go.
Give me a task to do each day,To fill the time while he is away.
When he's in a foreign land,Keep him safe in your loving hand.
And Lord, when duty is in the field,Please protect him and be his shield.
And Lord, when deployment is so long,Please stay with me and keep me strong.
No comments:
Post a Comment