Today is Ashllie's 9th birthday our baby is getting so big. It's still hard to believe our baby is no longer a baby and that she will be a big sister.
Today I told my best friend we are having a baby it was hard to tell her but I'm so glad I finally did. I was scared to tell her even though I knew in my heart she would be happy for us since she knows how my infertility battle was. I can't wait for the day when I get the call that she is pregnant. If it's next month or next year it will be awesome she will be a great mom. I also asked df if she would do me the honors of being our baby's godmother and she said yes Yay.
Well there's my update for today can you believe I have updated twice this week. I must be doing something right Not
.








No comments:
Post a Comment