CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

February 24, 2015

06/15/2007

So I haven't been feeling good so I try to see my dr am told they don't do same day appointments so I go to urgent care that tells me something that make me sad and mad so I go upstairs to my dr's office and ask to speak to the nurse at first they say no u don't have an appointment. I didn't care I wanted to see the nurse. So I finally talk to the nurse tell her I have been spotting,having cramps and pain and irritated down below. So she goes and talks to the dr who states he wants to give me an ultrasound which he does and the baby is fine. HB of 188 and he gets mad that I went to the dr in benson and didn't call him. Hello he was busy remember no same day appointments. So he checks me tells me I have an ongoing issue and tells what to do for it. Then says he will see me on June 26th. I was so happy to have seen my baby because I was scared from the spotting I had been having.

No comments:

A Military Wife's Prayer Author Unknown

Give me greatness of heart to see,The difference between duty and his love for me.
Give me understanding so that I may know,When duty calls him, he must go.
Give me a task to do each day,To fill the time while he is away.
When he's in a foreign land,Keep him safe in your loving hand.
And Lord, when duty is in the field,Please protect him and be his shield.
And Lord, when deployment is so long,Please stay with me and keep me strong.
Powered By Blogger

counter