Saw on Call DR
posted on 10/08/2007
My official Dr's appointment isn't until Monday Oct 15,2007 but I had a few concerns so I went in an saw the Dr that was on call today.
I have gained 10 pounds in the last 4 weeks which concerns me for a total of 17 pounds in 6 weeks. I was told not to worry about the weight gain because most likely it's all the insulin I'm taking now that the pregnancy is progressing and baby getting bigger. It just bother's me because up until 6 weeks ago I hadn't gained anything then now I'm gaining so quickly when I eating the same I was before.
Also went to be seen today because of all the contractions I had been having and the fact that my LO doesn't like to move much. I was told to keep a kick count log and if I don't feel him move 10 times in 1 hr to give them a call. As for the contractions she didn't have much to say about them except that if they come more frequently call them. Jr's heartbeat was ranging between 135 to 140 bpm. Today they actually measured me as well an stated that I measuring right on target. I was also told to rest and that when I go to my regular appointment next week when my ob does my monthly growth assessment ultrasound they will review the kick counts with me.
Well that's what going on with me I'll update more when I'm able too.
May the 4th be with you!
13 years ago








No comments:
Post a Comment