Dr Appointment
posted on 07/25/2007
Sorry I haven't post for a few weeks. I just haven't felt up to it till today when I had my DA . We heard the baby's heartbeat with the doppler it was a strong 150 bpm. Also had some blood drawn and scheduled the Big Ultrasound for August 29th.
Ever since having my miscarriage in February of this yr its really affected me more then my last 2. I just want to enjoy my pregnancy and this baby growing inside me and its so hard to. I'm 16 weeks and 1 day and I should be excited but I'm sad and worry all the time. Don't get me wrong I am happy to finally be adding a new addition to the family after 8 long yrs of TTC after dd was born.
May the 4th be with you!
13 years ago








No comments:
Post a Comment