CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

February 24, 2015

05/07/2007

I went to WIC and got rectified. I weighed 247 1/2 . I go back in August 2007.
Went into my ultrasound and the dr was in a rush but did my ultrasound and sounded so so not totally promising . He said I was measuring 4 weeks and 6 days when I should have been 5 weeks and 6 days. He did see my gestational sac he also stated he want to do my beta levels and progesterone levels to make sure it wasn't an ectopic pregnancy and my pregnancy was progressing. I went and had my blood drawn and I see the Dr on Thursday May 10,2007. I'm praying everything is alright and I know I will be holding my baby in December.

No comments:

A Military Wife's Prayer Author Unknown

Give me greatness of heart to see,The difference between duty and his love for me.
Give me understanding so that I may know,When duty calls him, he must go.
Give me a task to do each day,To fill the time while he is away.
When he's in a foreign land,Keep him safe in your loving hand.
And Lord, when duty is in the field,Please protect him and be his shield.
And Lord, when deployment is so long,Please stay with me and keep me strong.
Powered By Blogger

counter