CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

February 24, 2015

DR Appointments
posted on 09/18/2007

Ok we went to the dr today and Here is what happened they drew my blood for them to check my A1C and my hemagoblin. Then we say the Dr . Here is what he told us its a lot so I will try not to forget. First I was told because of my elevated AFP and being a Diabetic that I have to be closely monitored I have to have an ultrasound each month to make sure our little boy is growing and that my placenta is still in tact. Then he said my fluid went up back to normal so keep drinking all the liquids I have been . Now here is whatelse he said we have to be careful because of risk of preterm labor and pre-Preeclampsia. And another thing I was told that they have to my monitor me to make sure Jr. is ok because I am at risk for having major complications being that I am pregnant and they don't want to risk us losing our son. As it stands right now I will be having a C-Section on December 27th,2007 but he said that could very well change he kinda hopes this baby comes after 32 weeks and not before.
Also for the baby his heartbeat was 153bpm and he gained 5ozs so now he weighs 1 pound and 10 ozs.We didn't get any pictures and was told I go back on October 16th,2007 and that they will be seeing me every week after that to make the baby continues to develop and grow. Right now he is in the 50% frame for growth and he is breech.
I gained some weight I am up 6 pounds which isn't bad for being 24 weeks along. We were also told that since we hit 24 weeks our baby is considered a viable pregnancy and they would fight to save his life if it ever came down to that. I still have to continue drinking all the water I have been and taking my blood pressure twice a day and follow my diabetes instructions by taking my shots checking my sugar and eating as told to do so.

No comments:

A Military Wife's Prayer Author Unknown

Give me greatness of heart to see,The difference between duty and his love for me.
Give me understanding so that I may know,When duty calls him, he must go.
Give me a task to do each day,To fill the time while he is away.
When he's in a foreign land,Keep him safe in your loving hand.
And Lord, when duty is in the field,Please protect him and be his shield.
And Lord, when deployment is so long,Please stay with me and keep me strong.
Powered By Blogger

counter