06/26/2007
I went to doctor today and baby measured 1 day ahead of due date but we are sticking to Jan 8,2008. It was a very good appointment got to see baby on the screen moving around and we got to hear the heartbeat for the first time with the doppler it was 170 bpm. We took dd with us to the appointment and she was in total wow that's the baby mood.
As for me I still haven't gained any weight and my dr said I'm taking wonderful care of my Diabetes so that made me feel so good to hear.We go back in 4 weeks and he said we may be able to see the sex of the baby then since I will be a little over 16 weeks.
We also went to Wally World and they had some Carter's for a great price. So we finally bought a few items. Also went to Target they were sold out of the Luvs that we were going to buy using that buy one get one free coupon. So instead we bought a box of Pamper's with 192 diapers for only $26.00 so slowly but surely we are starting to buy baby items.
May the 4th be with you!
13 years ago








No comments:
Post a Comment