posted on 11/16/2007
It's been along time since I updated so I figured I'd better do so. Today I went in for my NST and Biophysical Ultrasound. I now go twice a week to the OB and once a week to my Diabetes Nurse.
At today's appointment found out Jr is Breech again which I was excepting to hear. Also he looks healthy his heart and kidneys and everything else was functioning properly. Dr said out of a score of 8 he scored 8. Dr also said most definitely he is a boy I even got 2 pics of his boy parts today.
My A1c is at 5.7 which is great and I have gained a total of 22 pounds so far which is good. Now here is the shocker but not really since I am Diabetic Jr gained 2 pounds since my last ultrasound on November 2,2007. So he is 2444 grams or 5 lbs and 6 ozs but remember ultrasound aren't always accurate. Also he is measuring bigger as well on some of his parts. But dr said all and all he looking great.
Jr kicked alot during the ultrasound and the NST and his heart rate was great. I was told his heartbeat pattern was really good. I have my next appointment on November 20 then again on November 23rd.








No comments:
Post a Comment